Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Five Recipes of 2013

Not only do I love to do crafty stuff, but I also love fiddling around in the kitchen.
I'm sure you've noticed that like my crafts, my recipes are almost always quick and easy.
I thought we'd go back and look at the top five viewed recipes this year. . .



If you can believe it, the base of this cobbler is cake mix!


Can you ever go wrong with cinnamon and sugar?!?


The yummy-ness of tacos in a layered pie. So good.


 This the closest thing to eating a cinnamon roll besides eating an actual cinnamon roll!


The mix of the sour cream and creamy soups in this casserole are like a
taste explosion in your mouth:)

Try one. Try them all- I think you'll be pleased not only with their taste factor, but also with the speed at which you can complete them!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly,
to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?
Micah 6:8
 

No comments: