Monday, December 9, 2013

A Little Christmas Bling

The other day, I got home from work and there was a bag of beads with a note on it sitting on my kitchen table. It was from my sister and it said, "Can you make this into a bracelet for Mom?"
Now let me start by telling you that my mom loves to find little projects for me to do.  :)

 
So today I sat down and made this.
 
 
The bead sets on the left are what my mom found at Hobby Lobby. They're pretty cute.
I got out some of my silver beads, some green beads, and my Stretch Magic string.
Then I just alternated a little silver and green in between the Christmas beads.
 
 
I even had enough left over to make my sister a bracelet!!
 
These would make a delightful and easy teacher gift.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
This is love, that we walk according to His commandments.
This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning,
you should walk in it.
2 John 6
 
This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, 52 Mantles, and Craft-O-Maniac.

No comments: